I am just so freakin excited right now I can’t deal with it. My sister is unexpectedly in town, we are in pjs, watching tv and scheming on how I can become famous.
Initially we thought we would try to do it together. But then Katrina realized she doesn’t like having her photo taken and isn’t self-absorbed, so I will have to bear the burden and go it alone. I am practicing some dance moves. Oh, that is just for my repertoire. Don’t worry, there are no cabinets open near me. Have fun, friends. Chelsea off.
- Some good advice on calming down and finding peace. Though I like a breathe in for four counts and out for eight. Actually, I think I need to write a post about my favorite taking control techniques.
- We have been watching this video again, because it never gets old. “…and I left an extra hole for it’s dreams and ideas.”
- Katrina found these funky lamps. I am kinda in love with them.
- I am so into this look.
- I could just eat that sofa.
- I think I caught up on every post of Bailey’s that I had ever missed- that girl, hilarious and insightful. That perfect combination. (I am so excited to see the new house!)
- Katrina and David are both catching up on Nashville and re-watching the episodes just makes me love it more. And it makes me sing. Thankfully it sounds like it will survive. Catch up here!
- Emma Watson kinda rocked it at the People’s Choice Awards.
- Man, Beyonce is smokin’ hot!
- Katie is back to blogging regularly and I am loving it… she finds those things that I would have missed for sure but now I can’t live without.
- Can we all resolve to go on more adventures?
Photo by Matt Fry