Man, this was a good week on the Internets, I have so many good links lined up for you guys. I know, I know… I am so nice.
Anyways, I have settled into the quiet house and am enjoying my solitude, but also super looking forward to a weekend with David and maybe even Katrina again! I know that I want to read (reading a pick from Dana’s recommendations), go to a good dinner, and if it’s not too cold a trip to Dallas’ new Klyde Warren Park with the pups. Enjoy your weekend, loves! xoxo
- This article is amazing. What some of our favorite people would change about their twenties. READ IT! Favorite snippet: “nothing is a mistake in your twenties, just do it.”
- Amazing guide to Roman Shades.
- After all the talk about making comparisons, I’ll admit, Claire Distenfeld makes me think I might not be doing 26 right.
- Obsessed with these fashion dolls. Now… which one do I need?
- Love this blog friendly series.
- Tobe came up with a beautiful room and a beautiful and inspiring description.
- This book looks like the best kind of fluff.
- Trying to decide if I need to pull the trigger on this dress. Love the green.
- This couple in this wedding makes me smile.
- Speaking of shopping, I don’t think I can restrain myself from these lovelies much longer.
- I am getting so excited about this style series.
- I want to be friends with this fine lady. She is so ultra cool.
- The above feature is my new internet obsession, discovered via another obsession, Joslyn.
- Fine, I’ll move in.
- Woody Allen on being a hypochondriac… I mean, being an alarmist.
- I am going to love this series on marriage.
- In honor of the Girls premier last Sunday: