So, our last week in Houston in coming to an end. David and I haven’t spent this much time together since… I don’t really know.
Before the wedding, for sure. We have packed up, done some planning, watched nearly two seasons of Pretty Little Liars (so what?) and I cleaned up my google reader. Which led me to spend a lot of the time thinking about what I have to add to the blogosphere. I mean, there is some amazing content out there. I know, up in my head again. I know that I will be striving for even more original content and spilling my guts. That is what I have. Love you guys and enjoy the reading! xoxo
Click through for links:
- This requires some intense wall love devotion. I am seriously impressed.
- Clever meets adorable in these hand-cut silhouettes.
- I will always be won over by a good pink roundup.
- You should probably enter this giveaway or flat out buy a pom-pom pillow.
- I have been craving pie, so I am totally ready to look into their shipping policies. Don’t judge me.
- Gobble. Him. Right. Up.
- Though we are nowhere near snowy here, I love these picks for frosty weather.
- This desert table is rocking my world.
- This is exactly the rocker cool look I have been craving.
- Erin. You nail it every time. These covers make me so happy.
- Don’t mind if I do, pocket art.
- Best Turkish kilim rug roundup ever.
- Sometimes color posts get tired…not this one!
- Awesome card round up.
- I could not possibly love this girl more aka she looks amazing in pink.
- I know I am moody, but I dare you not to cry at this proposal.
- Our girl, Olivia, is now photographing weddings. Yes!
( Photography by Olivia Rae)