And so another week wraps up here in Seattle. It was a good one. Baking, long walks exploring, a great vintage store find, the new Kinfolk, dog park, and every night spent with David. Which, can we talk about that for a second? It has been almost three years years since I lived with David in a traditional sense. He has traveled 4-5 days a week nearly every week for three years. This is an adjustment. I am not exactly sure what I was expecting. Normal takes adjusting. Don’t get me wrong. I love it. I am sleeping better. There is no anxiety due to traveling. But he gets home and I am like a little kid. What are we doing tonight!? David, who gets home between 7 and 8 and has been up since 5:30 pretty much wants to eat, relax and sleep. He has indulged me with cutting out a lot of tv. Which isn’t fair because I watch all my reality tv and addictive series during the day and then deprive him. I digress. Wait- I am going to be truthful. I got distracted watching Rachel Zoe… hahaha…
So, the point is, I keep waiting for something really exciting to happen in the evenings. But being together is exciting. Eating dinner together on a Tuesday is a big deal! Ah. There are sure to be more rambling updates to come, don’t you fear. NOW READ THIS:
- Oh. My reaction to this post was ridiculous. I just kept saying (outloud while David ignored me) “oh wow” “oh. OH!” This leopard and the eames. I just died and went to leopard heaven!
- I usually turn to Michelle’s blog for sage fashion wisdom and interesting histories. Her write up of watching Rachel Zoe is just the best. I laughed, hard.
- Are your jeans tight enough? Ever wish you could just paint them on? AE seems to be gearing up for April 1 with the Skinny Skinny.
- Um. This is a dream come true. We all want to dance like Bey.
- Holy Oscars dream. This post is actually a few weeks old, but I must make sure you see it. Oscars, diamonds, Leo… What a dream.
- Creepy guy and cat hug. Thanks to my cat lady sister.
- Coolest new app.