This week has been exciting, challenging and stress-inducing. The links this week are a little different. All of these videos are guaranteed to make you smile. At least, they do the trick for me. Warning, most of these are video clips. You have to trust me.
- Jonathan Groff singing “You Don’t Even Know My Name.” You have to watch it until at least 4 minutes and 30 seconds in. I love how this is the top comment: “Jonathan Groff gives me unrealistic expectations about Men.”
- Will and Grace clips always cheer me up. Jack and his Cher doll, Michael Douglas guest starring, Karen doing anything.
- It was really hard to pick a fave by Flight of the Conchords, but I am going with Sugar Lumps.
- Awww. Otter Love Forever!
- The videos and stories on The Anthropologist are smart, interesting and moving.
- The Daily Puppy and The Daily Frenchie. If someone finds a site like this dedicated to Westies or little terriers please let me know.
- Speaking of pups, I love these dogs. They are just like ours, only the pup ‘rents have follow through and post adorable videos.
- Pretty much everything on this site makes me laugh. “Alot more dangerous…baby less dangerous.”
- “Dennis Quaid is heeeere.”
- If you haven’t read any of Jen Lancaster’s books you are missing out, luckily you can read her hilarity on her blog.
- You may have seen this bunnies in a cup video, but did you track down this awesome one?
- When was the last time you watched this N’Sync music video? Missed it, didn’t you? You had probably forgotten Justin’s rad hair.
- If you are now in the mood to dance, get Promiscuous.
Do you have something that always makes you smile? Let’s make a mega-list! I am going to go ahead and say googling Jon Hamm works pretty well.