I can’t wrap my mind around that fact that it is only Friday. This week has been long. Challenging, rewarding, and fairly busy. My mom arrived in Houston yesterday and we are wedding planning galore! Yesterday we went to La Mode Lingere to get everything I will need for under the wedding dress… I’ll tell you more about that next week, but I will say it went well. OH- AND our wedding rings arrived! Yay! I cannot speak highly enough of Macha and I am a little obsessed and already plotting my next purchase…and my friend’s purchases…It might become an issue. Today my mom and I are off for an early morning walk, a dress fitting, a fabulous dinner, Face Time with my sister, and other goodies. Whew. It is going to be amazing. Have a great weekend, friends! xo
PS. Don’t forget the Golden Globes on Sunday!
- Moxee brought this fabulous poster to my attention. Oh, this is inspiring to boot.
- Mary Kate and Ashley, Chanel, an Antler. I loved this sneak peek.
- Did you see this MAJOR giveaway from The Beauty Department? Amazeballs.
- I am new to Birdie to Be, and I am in love with this pink post!
- Katrina and I have been fascinated with this living with lions series from Life.
- Refinery 29 brought us a wonderful jewelry selection for Valentine’s day.