Well, I have to say, now that Christmas and New Years are up I am a little bummed. Oh what’s that you say? Don’t be ridiculous you have a wedding in two months? I know, but I always seem to mourn the season a little. Michelle has been on vacation and David is back up in Chicago. Luckily a friend and her awesome baby boy are coming by tonight for some dinner and catching up. It would be impossible not to cheer up after that! Have a fab weekend, loves!
- My blogger BFF, Lena, did a fabulous blog re-vamp. A Crimson Kiss is going to be a fabulous forum for all things wedding and I love the wedding she posted up this week.
- I didn’t really know I liked tangerine as a color until I saw this post by Victoria.
- I am living vicariously through Brandi and Kelly’s new year celebrations. I loved my chill night, but this does look fun!
- This is what I want my home to be some day…bustling with children, happiness and pancakes. I love the “picture and hour” challenge.
- Um, this lady is funny. Have a good vacation Sabra.
- A husband that buys sequined pants for his wife is amazeballs. Oh, and Tamara’s face is priceless.
- An elephant on the Besotted Blog picture editing project. Gorgeous and moving.
- Dana has moved! Her new tumblr, Silly Beautiful is going to be rad. I love it already.