Wow. Ok, so this was a busy week. I have been at home for a while now, blogging and wedding planning, but I am stepping it back up and heading back to not one, but two part time jobs. It’s a necessity, and I am also thinking that it will be good to be up and about, getting dressed and interacting a little more with the world. I don’t know. I have a tendency to get overwhelmed, so I am going to have to take it one day at a time and remember to breathe. I am working Saturday, but plan to make the most of Sunday spending time with David, tackling some fun projects and going for a walk now that the temperature has dropped into the 70/80 range. Finally.
- These images are from Jessica Durrant’s etsy shop, spotted at Look Linger Love. Want.
- Yellow is a tough color for me…it makes me look a little corpse like, but Erin’s post has me loving the color and thinking of ways to work it in.
- Annemarie has reminded me of how bad I want to put a real work space together, with these charming desks.
- Margaux. is. adorable. Take a peek.
- Over at The Dream Bed, Dana wrote a great post about ceiling interest and posted some pretty pics.
- Do you watch Parks and Recreation? If not, you should. If you already watch it, this is going to make you smile.
- Jaclyn has been killing it over at Stay in the Lines. This DIY lacquered bowl project? LOVE! And if you know me, you will know that this is what I am all about.