Ups and downs this week:
- Back to work= exhausting but fun
- Losing a diamond in my engagement ring= devastating
- David not coming home this weekend because he is visiting his parents= bummer for me left at home
- Upside to being alone this weekend= sleepover plans with friends
So, I am looking forward to a good weekend. Is anyone doing something awesome for Halloween? I want to hear about fun weekends…think of me while I work the weekend away…sigh.
- Wit and Delight introduced me to the most amazing antlers ever! They are Cassandra Smith Yes, that is them, up above.
- My favorite wedding blogger is engaged! Stop by La Petite Coquin and show Lena some love.
- Adorable belly shot and some sweet words!
- This reminds me, I need a funky blazer! Then I need to style it similarly.
- We know I need these animal print rugs, NOW!
- Breakfast at Toast’s Halloween link up was perfection! So many good ideas.
- Love Pennyweight and this quote: