It’s Friday-Christmas weekend is upon us. I have a crazy day ahead of me seeing as it’s almost Christmas and I am in retail, but I am excited. I love spreading the cheer. When I get off work at six David and I are hopping in the car with the pups and driving to Dallas. I still need to get my Christmas playlist updated. Suggestions? I plan to sing carols and wedding plan for five hours with David’s undivided attention. I can’t wait to hear about everyone’s holiday. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and eat lots of good food! xo
- cheetah is the new black has just shown me my holiday chic in black dream. See above photo!
- Lena posted a lovely “snazzy picnic” wedding. I love the bride’s gloves.
- Um, yum! This cheddar and caramel popcorn from Spoon Fork Bacon looks divine.
- Cutest little museum outing spread from Jane!
- This might be important over the holidays: “How to Drink Wine”. Thank you, Joanna.
- Casual-chic done to perfection, of course. Amazing Bee!
- Jamie Drake’s tips for painting with bright color is perfection. I LOVE color.
- Tobe, we love you and will be here when you are back. Thanks for leaving us with these stunning images.
- Mrs. Lilien does Hanukkah up right. Love the sparkle shoes and the Jonathan Adler dachshund menorah.