Have you all noticed how my posts are a little lacking recently? I am so sorry. The wedding has completely taken over and we have been traveling back and forth to Dallas for weeks. We left for Dallas this morning at 4 am. Yeah. Anyways, these shenanigans will be over in a couple of weeks and I will be back. And I mean back in an intense way. Original content galore. I am actually really thrilled and bursting with ideas, I have just been swamped. Oh life, get out of the way of my blog. I will be posting next week and then I will have two awesome weeks of guest posts that I am VERY excited about. Seriously. They will be amazing, lovely, and smart. So, links. Here they are:
- Adele. Oh, I love her. Her music, her sass, her look. Her Vogue feature is incredible. Rock it out, Adele, rock it out.
- Love this peek at the Chris Benz presentation from NYFW. Thanks, Jane!
- These are over the top romantic/floral in the best way. Love!
- Ginny put up a rad post about honey. Yum.
- How adorable is Amy Merrick? I never get over her.
- Gorgeous ladies, courteous of The Lonely Wife Project.