Well, I am sure many of you are preparing for St. Patrick’s Day. I am not. If you love it, I am happy for you. If you are an old lady curmudgeon like me, I totes get it. I tried to get into St. Paddy’s Day. March 2007, I bundled up and headed out to the bars and streets of Boston with girlfriends. We danced, we had fun, and then we trudged home in a simply lovely mixture of vomit and ice and I was over that green holiday. And ya’ll, I look good in green. Anyways, David and I are going to try and go on a real date at an actual restaurant. We haven’t done that is a LONG time. All you Houston residents, I need recommendations. It can be fancy or not, as long as the food is good. Here are a few fab links for the week:
- I just discovered The Chronicles of Him and Her, and then read through all of the archives. I love that Valerie is a fellow Houstonian and an absolute cutie pie.
- Molls and Sally on Real Beauty. Adorbs.
- Brandi and Kelly are so freakin’ cute…they showed up dressed alike. I am always a sucker for a cute sister act.
- Eight genius styling tips from Coachella and beyond.
- I don’t know why I hadn’t visited Spoon Fork Bacon in a while, but when I did I found a killer recipe for Blue Moon Cupcakes and also an adorable soup GIF.
( Header image via Refinery 29, edited by moi)