Hello friends! This week was a little bit of a struggle for me. A little sadness, a little stomach bug, and Wally pup has some kind of dog skin issue. Oh, I also wiped out in front of Lupe Tortilla. It was in front of about six men. I held it together until I saw Michelle and I just started bawling. Then laughing. And then that sloppy laugh/cry/snot fest that everyone loves to do as they order a beer. I was moping around yesterday since I was confined to the house with tummy troubles, but I went outside to walk the dogs. It was sunny, but enough breeze so that I didn’t melt, and I made yet another renewed decision to turn things around. Tomorrow we are having a fashion show at work, and how could that not be amazeballs? I want to see Hunger Games, obvi, and go out to brunch. Number one goal is to feel better and get out of the house. Also, cuddle my boo. I am obviously referring to Wally. My sick pup. I am looking forward to seeing David too.
PS- that was not meant to be a downer, just trying to get back on the horse!
- Did anyone catch the pilot of the new series Bent? I am going to watch it on the computer. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- Caught up Emily’s blog, Recently. You must go there. I love her picks and design.
- This stop-motion video using post-its is incredible. Seriously, incredible.
- Anything wedding related is making me sentimental and weepy. Look at this groom’s expression. Aw.
- I have been meaning to do a string project like this forever. I now have a renewed determination.