I was at home most of the week. This spring has been seriously rough on my body. Thoughts I have when I am home sick and David is out of town: pharmacies should have delivery service. There should be such a thing as a drive through convenience store, carrying Gatorade, Ben and Jerry’s, and pepto. Houston should really have more delivery places. There are only two places that deliver in my zip code- it’s just not right. My dogs should learn to walk themselves, Dixie would hold the leashes, obviously, since Wally is a little bit of a wild cannon. The highlight of this time was HBO Go.
If you have HBO, which we do thanks to a little issue we had with our satellite people a few years ago, you can login and watch it on your computer, phone, iPad, etc. Now, there is an app for the Xbox, so I signed in and watched all of Boardwalk Empire. Do you guys watch it? It is so good. I love the plot, the characters, the 20′s fashion, the art deco styling…love. So, yeah. There was that. I also read some cookbooks. I didn’t actually cook, obvi, but I think I have some good ideas now. David came home last night, I am on the up and up, and we are planning on having a grand ol’ weekend before I head to Dallas for surgery next week. Read on for this week’s links.
- I love Erin’s outfit ideas built around blue suede shoes. One for the gals and one for the guys!
- Super cute engagement shoot, by our lovely photographer Casey, of another Chelsea + David.
- Jamie Beck + Amy Merrick= gorgeous, thoughtful, delightful flowers and photos.
- I love this wear and give to a “fancy” birthday post! I couldn’t love the ombre dress any more if I tried.
- Gloria is back from vacation and has me loving this origami jewelry.
Images from Vanity Fair, layout Buckets and Bunches