You guys! I am back! As a married lady! Ok, I know I just used my exclamation point quota for the month. I’m fine with that. I really missed blogging. I missed the interactions. Um, I had a super awesome amazeballs wedding, but I am still happy to be back. It is helping me beat the post wedding blues. It is much healthier than my other attempt at batting away those blues. Let me explain. While David and I were unpacking some wedding gifts into the kitchen, I took a little break to watch Smash. I then went to the kitchen to preform a song for David. I didn’t realize he had left all of the cabinet doors open , so what ensued was not pretty. My really enthusiastic swinging arm made direct contact with said cabinet door. The hinges broke off, my arm stayed on, but I am bruised and swollen and I think at one point I sobbed “I will never dance again.” This is what it is like to be me.
this week’s lovely links
- I can’t wait to try this DIY Doily Covered Lampshade.
- I adore this peach and mint color inspiration post by Colleen…it is like the sherbert version of this old post of mine.
- Totally captivated by Sally King Benedict
- Molly totally surprised me with this post the day of my wedding. She nailed my aesthetic. That’s what a blogging bestie does.
- How to beat the blogging dumps. I bookmarked this gem.
guest post round up
week one: wedded bliss
- Falling in love (with modern earthy glam) by Tobe.
- Everlasting love (classic design with rose gold twist) by Jacquelyn.
- My Best Day Ever (vacation time!) by Victoria.
- The Favors (yum!) by Molly and Sally.
week two: seriously sappy