I am feeling so grateful right now. Next week I go to Dallas where I will work with my favorite little family again. This week I got to wake up and go to bed with David every night. It felt like such an indulgence. I also got to lounge around the hotel, catch up on blogs, read books, and nap. I am ready for the weekend after such a relaxed week. Please leave your Chicago suggestions in the comments or shoot me an email. I hope you had a good week and have great plans for the weekend. xo
- I followed the instagram photos of Tamra’s Ever Swoon launch party until I felt like I was there. I love the branding that Erika (Small Shop) did for Ever Swoon. The gathering of bloggers looked amazing and encouraging. You must see the “swoon” worthy re-cap. Lovely. Congrats Tamra!
- I love the idea of a Great Gatsby inspired wedding.
- I am also in love with this “glamping” wish list by the lovely and talented Erin.
- I love the Holly Chapple flowers from this wedding. And the gorgeous smiling sisters.
- My dream home would have a sunroom, and Erin and Ken’s newly finished sunroom is incredible.
- Eyeliner is a trickier part of my makeup regime, so I am excited to try this tutorial.
- These cards are adorable.
- The lovely Dana is off on a new adventure of a blog named Caviar Dreams. I love it all, especially this book review.
- I love playing fashion police!
I just re-read those links. If I wasn’t feeling lazy, I would edit the amount of times I “loved” my links. I do love them…
(Images via Ever Swoon)