This week I enjoyed the blogging world in an entirely new way- on my new iPad. I have really only been using it to Stumble and read blogs. Oh, and facetime with David and my dad! (do you guys use StumbleUpon? I love that you can share your findings on the web so easily- and it knows my obsession with wedding blogs and finds me new ones) So if you know of a fabulous iPad app, please do share. So here are some of my faves this week from around the web.
- Learn how to style the perfect beehive over at A Beautiful Mess. I now know what I have been missing- a loofa!
- Arm Party love over on the Bicyclette. I am inspired to do my own little arm party series.
- Speaking of The Man Repeller, this weeks Repeller or Propeller was all about, wait for it, NEON!
- When a leopard print rug is used for camouflaging mud it is unspeakably fabulous. As is this entire estate shared at A Lovely Being.
- Abounding creativity for what is destined to be an epic wedding.
- Some gorgeous photos and lovely thoughts on the Sakura Bloom Stylathon, at the littlest.