I hope you fabulous people have had a fabulous week! It sure was an inspiring week on the inter-web. Take a looksie:
- A Piece of Toast has me hooked on Diary of the Coveteur. That top photo is from said diary- and the heading says “F**k the leash, this dog gets walked on a Chanel bag.”
- Ok San Fran girls, be ready to take me to this shop when I visit. That means you, Mary!
- This skirt on Keiko Lynn is the perfect color!
- I love Makenzi’s story about her mother and the orange bed. Oh, and the lovely pictures she shared.
- Rad paint chip art DIY from How About Orange. Inexpensive and easy. Perfect.
- This is amazing! Amy transformed a trolley depot into a gorgeous home…I’m not kidding. Here is a sneak peak from the feature on Design Sponge: