Did the midweek holiday funk up anybody else’s week? I have been seriously confused about the day of the week and very very sleepy. I have had David in town this week since Wednesday, so I feel pretty spoiled. Plans today include lunching with Ruby while Tripp is off at the water park and trying to fit in a movie tonight. We are debating between Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Seeking a Friend for the end of the World. I know, I know.
This weeks links below…
- I love Olivia’s re-design and courage for branching out on her own! Wishing you all the best, Olivia!
- Erika finds the best blogs, and I love this guest post by Roxy. Eye candy and such good tips and information.
- Besotted Brand Blog had my FAVORITE Fourth of July post. perfectly summery.
- Fallon always brings the most delightful things to my attention. I admire her so much.
- Emily nailed this look. I can’t wait to purchase Cupcakes and Cashmere, the book.