Thanks to everyone for the Chicago suggestions, I’ll be there a while, so I’ll take as many of those as I can get. Oh, double thanks for showing me some comment love! It is exciting to see people starting to find their way over. I love getting feedback and finding new blogs to read! Here are some of this weeks fab inter-web finds.
- Lena has me obsessed with these Louboutins. Not a good sign for the wedding budget, but I do see a wedding shoe roundup in the future. This wedding is full of sweet details and I completely agree with Lena about beach weddings.
- Yes, please to these fabulous oxfords on Pine to the Pacific. If the shoes weren’t enough her lovely layout is adorable.
- Tara shows us how to throw an amazing tea party/manicure party that is just too cute. You can catch it on her blog or at The Glitter Guide.
- I am totally in agreement with Jacquelyn on this NYC apartment. Um, those bathroom tiles, killing me.
- Ok, I know I am on a bit of a wedding kick, but I have gone back and looked at these photos from Once Wed at least a million times. I am re-posting a peek, but you have to head over and see the three part post.
(All photos are from Annabel and Matthew’s wedding)