Oh, this week in Wheeling/Deerfield/Chicago has been amazing. In case I didn’t explain properly, David is a consultant and his current project is in Deerfield, IL. He travels there every week, Sunday/Monday- Thursday. No, it is not the dream. But he loves his job, we are figuring out how to make it all work, and building up miles is always nice. This week I popped up with him. It is so nice to be with my man on a daily basis and I can’t wait to show you lovelies all my Chicago pictures ( and let’s not forget all the new Photoshop skills as I am going to learn at Blogshop this weekend). For now, here are some of my favorite things from the blogosphere this week.
- This isn’t a link to a specific post- just go to Kimia’s blog, Alkeemi, and scoop it up. She and her husband recently moved from San Fransisco to India as newlyweds, she is candid and funny, and takes great photos. And this gorgeous painting up top- well, she is an artist as well and I am seriously drooling over her work.
- SF Girl by Bay did a blog redesign, and I LOVE it. Girly, boho perfection. This post just about sent me over the edge.
- I love this Old Villa via Desire to Inspire. Dark hardwood flooring, light and airy, fabulous chandeliers, and an English garden to lust after.
- Ginny Branch shares my love for Emma Stone, and these pictures are incredible. She has such a versatile look. Girl crush!
- This Alice and Olivia dress is so charming. My hat is off to Heather for the perfectly appropriate yet glam dress and impeccable styling!
- Over at Duchess Fare, Sarah posted up pics from architect Webster Wilson’s home, and it is so unique. I want to be sitting on one of those floor cushions gazing at the sunset. Gorgeous!
- Naomi could not be possibly serve up better baby cuteness- her little Eleanor is giving me baby fever. Be sure to check them out at the beach too- this looks like a magazine shoot- I NEVER look this pulled together at the beach.
- This is Glamorous completely lives up to it’s name delivering this behind the scenes from the look-book photoshoot for mih jeans. Predictably, I am head over heels for that bun! Add stripes and thick brows to the look and I couldn’t love it any more.