Wow, this seemed like a long week. I guess that is what life is like when you stop watching True Blood and Mad Men marathons and try your hand at, well, doing stuff. Yesterday included hard core cleaning, that somehow turned into an experiment with self tanner. I am so pale. so so so pale. Even though the packaging claimed the effects would be gradual, I guess my nearly translucent skin wasn’t up for the challenge. Why did I try a second layer? I thought more might make it better. I ended up with dirty looking feet and Wally wanting to follow me around licking me legs ALL DAY! Oh well. I am looking forward to a weekend visit from my mom and time with my love! I am off to Chicago in a little more than a week, so I would love suggestions for things to do and eat. Ok, after that ramble I present you with a few faves from this week. xoxo
- I am a little embarrassed that I wasn’t all that familiar with Massucco Warner Miller, but The Southern Eclectic thankfully brought it to my attention.
- Best double post! Audrey was so thoughtful making this blouse work for her, and she introduced me to the fabulous designer, Vivetta!
- I have always loved browsing Terrain online, but Oh Joy has me wanting to go! Fairy dream world.
- Let’s get real here. I love shapewear, is it cool? No. But it works wonders for this girl. So I loved Amanda’s write up on her faves!
- Ok, I know that I keep declaring my love for Design Love Fest, but look at this video of Bri and you will totally get it. DESIGNLOVEFEST from Dan Addelson on Vimeo.
Top photo Scalamandre Zebra Wallpaper (always fabulous, and Massucco Warner Miller utilizes it!), last photos from The Southern Eclectic.