Well, if you follow me on Twitter , you probably have heard me complaining all week about these bizarre allergy problems I’ve been having. I went in for allergy testing yesterday, so I had to be off of all antihistamines for a week prior. Hives for six days and two full days with one eye swollen shut…I was not a happy camper. I couldn’t really take what David and I deemed “monster eye” in public either, so I have been pretty isolated. Today I saw the allergist, though! Yay! I have never been so happy to take a Zyrtec. I fainted once (apparently it is some kind of condition…The doctor explained it to all the nurses as they hovered around me), but in return I got a lollipop. I am just happy to put an end to waking up at 3am because I am so itchy. Ok, enough of this drama. I hope you all had lovely weeks and are following those weeks up with lovely weekend plans. You know where I’ll be- crafting on the living room floor surrounded by football sounds. Then hopefully out for drinks with a good friend and a visit to another friend’s newborn baby!
- Yes! I am all about these lacquered walls, posted by Tobe. I want to lacquer some unfinished wood furniture this week- paint or technique suggestions, friends?
- Stripes, snazzy ties, amazing setting make this wedding so fresh and lovely. Of course, shared by Lena.
- Who is excited by Blog Brunch? This girl.
- So happy that What’s Up Whimsy introduced me to Found. Ugh, can I have it all?
- My friend Annie is hilarious. Nothing is too awkward for this lady…can we say communal table?
- This Fashion’s Night Out look is amazeballs. I want those gorgeous earrings.
- Colleen is spreading the graphic design love- these designs are incredible.