Yesterday was not a good day. Sick dog, bad headache, and a tick! Ugh. Today I will get over it. I am excited about the long weekend. We don’t have big plans, but it’s just great to have David home. Do you lovelies have plans for the long weekend? If you have extra reading time, you must look at these links!
- Love the amazing food blog, Spoon Fork Bacon, brought to my attention by A Daily Something.
- Tobe is branching out into fashion posts, and I am a happy girl. I love this wild horses look! Inspired by her look, I ventured off into Etsy, and found this equestrian-chic vintage bakelite bracelet!
- I am an instant gratification kind of girl, but when it comes to hanging art, my just-hammer-away attitude has actually cost me more time than necessary. Well, time and holes in the walls. Shannon shows us how to plan your gallery walls in a few easy steps.
- You know I love Etsy, and this round-up of fabulous Etsy art from Gold & Gray is right up my alley.
- This guest post on Small Shop ( a daily fave! Happy birthday, Erika) by Jonalynn is all about celebrating your birthday in style and I want to put this party together!
- At Breakfast at Toast, Danielle is practically reading my mind. I love her post on fall, she nailed it! Pumpkin spice latte recipe coming soon at buckets and bunches!
- Over at the Erstwhile Jewelery Co. blog, gorgeous things are happening as usual- I love the antique ring boxes and I really love this engagement ring!