It’s finally Friday! That means tomorrow we are headed to Cayman with our friends! They have a place for us to stay, we used David’s miles, and pretty soon this ridiculously lucky gal will have her feet in the sand. I looked at the forecast, and it is supposed to be super rainy. I am going to have to admit that I like rainy beach days too, playing cards inside waiting for the rain to break.
- Andrew + Carissa is a blog that is new to me. They are the sweetest couple and in the process of adopting a little girl from Uganda. Love.
- Yes, Abbey, I love these bracelets too. The colors, the styling. Yes, please.
- I love these magazine cover round-ups by Eloise. So much fun. Kirsten Dunst looks stunning.
- See David, I told you there was such a thing as a babymoon. I win! But I guess we can go on our honeymoon and actually get married before I plan this.
- Karen is rocking this look! Vintage gorgeousness.
- Oh, you thought I was done talking about babies? Well, think again. These birth announcements are so creative and sweet. I really like the idea of a sibling creating the design.
- I want this star projector, seen on Cup of Jo, more than anything!
- Everyone is pretty much in agreement that my dogs can’t handle the responsibility of wedding participation. But this bow-tie/ring-carrying collar makes me want to call the hotel right now and ask if my pups can come. Miles to Style is also killing me with this Mulberry cuteness.