So, this week flew by. I blame the wedding planning. The process could not be more exciting/challenging/frustrating/amazing. I’ll tell you one thing, I am not a girl that is good at budgets. Please just start giving me advice! If I have any readers in Dallas, I would love to get suggestions for vendors. Also, I feel like I need to apologize for the blog this week. My brain, weakened by crunching numbers and making a million and one phone calls, was not feeling as creative and inspired as usual. I did some major brainstorming for upcoming posts and features, though, and am feeling excited. Make your weekends fabulous, my friends. See you Monday, refreshed and rearing to go!
- Make your own frame? Yes, please! Thank you, Jordan for this great DIY.
- Amber was not lying when she said there would be some kick-ass color in this post!
- Closet envy brought on by The Zhush.
- A flight normally wrecks my skin, which I do not want happening on the honeymoon, so I am bookmarking this Glitter Girl Jet Set Guide for sure.
- Elizabeth just gave Bellasox some rave reviews! Have any of you tried these ballet slippers? I love how you could stash them in your bag. Check out her giveaway too!
- I have to try this DIY crystal necklace. I am thinking it would be a great way to occupy myself as football season envelops my household.
- I have a folder with romantic wedding kisses, Hollywood and otherwise saved on my computer, so imagine my delight a post dedicated to these images on Cornflake Dreams. These wedding kisses are everything wedding kisses should be!
PS> Happy belated birthday to my girl Mary! You are one hilarious, stylish, kind-hearted person and I am so happy to have you in my life!