This weeks fabulous reads:
- I am usually more of a pink girl, but Jane has reminded me of the happiness that red brings! Not to mention that adorable pup is practically an exact replica of my Dixie.
- The photo shoot featured on Once Wed is spectacular. I am in love with the photos by Shelley Kroeger and the dress with the swiss dots- swoon.
- I am endlessly amused by the tales of Joslyn’s little girls over at Simple Lovely, and I can just picture her daughter Audrey and the BUG! Such an adorable tale and it makes me wish for a garden of my own.
- Over on Old Sweet Song, Amy was on a fabulous treasure hunt…finally some fashion for the us curvy girls.
- David and I dream of picking up and moving to someplace that we have always dreamed of living…which is why I loved the post about the Huffman’s moving West.
- Lastly, April showers bring May flowers…here are some great selections from A Lovely Being. I L-O-V-E number two. Which is your favorite?
*Top photo from Moi