Why fluffy pumpkins? You would have to get deep into David’s mind to explain this. I told him I was working on a Valentine’s Day post roundup and he suggested this title. I like to humor him and point out his oddities to the world, so I used his suggestion. When seen together I know I come off as the quirky (read crazy) free spirited (read says anything) one and David is my rock. While this is greatly true, fluffy pumpkins? What does that even mean? Anyways, I have mixed feelings about Valentine’s day, but I love hearts and gifts, so I am into the concept via the internet. Just don’t get me started on the price of red roses in February. Ugh.
Valentine’s Day Roundup
- Yum! I understand this recipe and styling suggestion from Rebecca is meant to inspire me to make my man breakfast in bed, but I am hoping for the other way around.
- 17 V-Day gifts for the Anti-Hallmark Couple.
- Mimi + Meg hosted a fabulous week of Valentine’s ideas…I really loved Jessica’s and Victoria’s posts!
- You have two more days to enter this Valentine’s themed giveaway at Oh Joy!
- I think shopping for man gifts is particularly challenging, so I was literally relieved when Joanna posted this gift guide. The girl’s guide is not too shabby either.
- 7 Ways to Decorate for Valentine’s Day.
- Absolutely precious punch-box valentines.
- Alex proposed a cute night out outfit for V-Day.
- Sally posted a great Leontine valentines roundup.
- Jewelry for “your boo”.
- I love hearts, and apparently so does Bicyclette.
- My lovely blogger friend Dana recently got engaged, and her little corner of the web is filled with romantic photos. So sweet.