I have had a couple (two, really) requests for hair tutorials. I am going to share my favorites from around the web to begin. These are tried and true. Yes, I beautified my hair for you. You’re welcome.
10 of my favorite hair tutorials
1) I have been wearing my hair in this bun nearly every day this summer. The tips on how to tease it made the bun fuller, which I love:
5) Called the Twisted Sister, this is a lovely updo:
6) This updo, from Cup of Jo, is SO simple:
7) I am a huge fan of the side ponytail, and I love this ombre hair:
8 ) Leave it to Martha to bring us beauty and craft in a lovely retro updo:
9) I love fishtail braids…make ‘em a little messy.
10) Last but not least, the sock bun? Well, it’s a huge bun (love) that results in curls (love). I just discovered this and am trying it tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes:
Yay! Options! I will post some of my own and continue to showcase my favorites. If you try any of these, snap a picture and send it to me- I would love to see.