Today I am shamelessly showing off some new BLOGSHOP skills (thanks Bri and Angela) with this mood-board. I love boho-chic, but honestly, I used to just dress like a hippie…and not in the good way. Obviously, I have refined my taste over the years and understand how to be boho-fabulous. Though I still love a bright funky bohemian look, today is about neutrals. With the palette toned down, I give you permission to throw in as many feathers, sequins, and as much gold as you can!
- I just drool every time I look at the Kate Spade Westward collection. This is the Westward Ingenue Clutch. I need it. You need it too.
- These earrings are just so fabulous- These peacock feathers are by Annette Ferdinandsen and from Ylang23. Very versatile in my opinion.
- I am basically obsessed with friendship bracelets, and these grown-up stunners are by Ettika.
- Of course owning a feather headband is essential! Go to ASOS and look at it on her head- glorious!
- These Cobra Society boots are amazing. I am really digging everything southwestern right now, and these just fall right into place.
- I am pretty sure I am going to be splurging on these See by Chloe booties. They will work with everything right? Do you think the $360 is justifiable?